This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Unit test playlist failures

Jan 9, 2016 at 4:14 PM
Thanks a lot for creating this. IMHO, very clean coding style. I'm going to add support for ACID-ized .wav files.

The unit tests for some of the playlist files fail because the file paths are absolute rather than relative to the Resources folder. Either the playlist files should be re-created or code added to the tests to replace the abs path with a "../../Resources".
These are the ones that failed for me (in PlaylistTest.cs): TestASX, TestB4S, TestXSPF.
Also, FactoryTests.cs fails - looks like more formats are now supported. The correct comparison line for the Assert should be: ".PLS;.M3U;.M3U8;.FPL;.XSPF;.SMIL;.SMI;.ZPL;.WPL;.ASX;.WAX;.WVX;.B4S"
Coordinator
Jan 15, 2016 at 8:19 PM
Edited Jan 15, 2016 at 8:19 PM
Hello dlimbaugh,

First of all, thanks for the feedback, it's very appreciated. You're very welcome to submit any contribution to ATL.NET !

The unit test failure in FactoryTests.cs has been corrected today. That's what happens when one posts changes without going through unit testing...

Concerning resources, I'm a but puzzled. The PlaylistTest.cs that is on the repository only contains relative paths. I'm not sure where the absolute paths you're talking about come from...

Best regards,

-Z440